We work closely with clients to build internal shopper insights and in-store marketing competencies, drive thought leadership, and generate positive ROI through innovative and strategic applications of shopper intelligence to marketing-at-retail. Clients leverage Shopper Sense™ as a “back-room” resource or as an “on-deck” presence, depending on their particular wants and needs.
Services we are typically called on to provide include:
- Display Optimizer™ - a proprietary research tool used by brands and retailers to quantitatively measure and optimize the effectiveness of in-store merchandising vehicles while still in the rendering stage – before an investment in tooling or production is made.
- Design, execute, analyze, and present quantitative and qualitative shopper research programs utilizing in-store, on-line, mobile, shopper lab, and central location testing methodologies (including mobile eye-tracking and EEG)
- Provide research design recommendations for best-in-class approaches for specific learning agendas
- Guidance on the strategic and tactical activation of shopper insights across a variety of teams (i.e. category leadership, customer marketing, shopper marketing, etc.)
- Integrate shopper and/or retail knowledge and insights from a broad set of sources to formulate shopper and category planning
- Function as a fully operating extension of a shopper insights or shopper marketing department
- Generate shopper and retail insights to guide design of fact-based in-store marketing and merchandising programs
- Serve as an ongoing “at your fingertips” resource to internal constituents for shopper insights intelligence
- Build a formal insights integration and activation process to be adopted and implemented by cross-functional teams
- Design and develop proprietary research tools
- Develop an insights repository/research library
- Perform extensive data mining and insights analysis of client-supplied research for thought leadership around its business implications
- Assess and provide a gap analysis of an organization’s primary and secondary research resources
- Analyze and define long term shopper research plans and budgets